16 ounces Colorado Pinto Bean Millet Tempeh (2 blocks)
Oregano, marjoram and thyme (to taste)
- Boil water with salt and olive oil. Cook al dente.
- Apply oil to sauce pan and apply medium heat.
- Dice tempeh and add to pan with oregano and thyme.
- Heat minced garlic in small pot with olive oil. Add marjoram. Once beginning to brown, add tomato sauce. (If in season, add chopped fresh tomatoes prior to adding sauce and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes and then add pre-made tomato sauce). Cook sauce several minutes
- Once tempeh is browned (5-7 minutes) add to tomato sauce.
- Strain pasta from boiling water and return to pot with olive oil & a pinch of salt. Apply heat and stir. Add freshly ground pepper.
- Turn off heat and add finished pasta to a bowl. Scoop tempeh Bolognese on top of pasta and enjoy. (If in season, garnish with fresh basil and/or parsley).